By One Kerato
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Explode your large PDF into many PDFs. Extract pages corresponding to any Table of Contents (TOC) entry in your PDF. For example, extract PDF of any or each chapter in a long PDF text or manual.
* Store these exploded PDFs in database apps like DevonThink for faster & more precise search results.
* Enjoy faster syncing with smaller PDFs stored in Dropbox folders, for reading PDFs on Goodreader on the iPad.
NOTE: PDFExplode only works on PDFs that already have an embedded Table of Contents (TOC). To add or edit a TOC in your PDF, use the companion app PDFOutliner also available on the Mac App Store.
Visit www.onekerato.com for tutorials.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• Bug fix for popup toolbar buttons not working correctly on macOS Sierra.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 16 February 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jose John
- © 2017 onekerato Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor