By Georgia Regents University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Patient and Family Centered Care-Basics is an application designed to give patients and their families, healthcare professionals, students in health professions (medical, nursing, allied health), and medical residents a practical tool to aid provider-patient communication and to promote safer health care.
• Introduction to Patient- and Family-Centered Care
• List of PFCC Standards
• A PFCC Checklist behaviors follow evidence-based practice and accreditation standards
• Videos depicting PFCC in action and relating them to PFCC Standards
What's New in Version 1.2
Rebranding for Georgia Regents University
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 31 October 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Georgia Regents University
- ©2011 Georgia Health Sciences University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.