By Enrique Santos Blanco
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take a photo of a text, a sign, a book, a newspaper... and Photo Translate will recognize the text and translate it automatically to the language of your choice.
• Translate any photo from your camera or your photo albums.
• Enter text manually in any language and get the translation inmediately.
• Available languages: Afrikáans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish.
• OCR recognition with dictionary for Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
• Translation powered by Google Translator.
• Users with iPhone or iPhone 3G need to use Clarifi case to improve photo quality.
• Users with iPod Touch can enter text manually or use a picture from the photo albums.
• Online connection (Wi-Fi or 3G) is required
What's New in Version 2.08
Minor bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- USD 1.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 04 July 2014
- Version: 2.08
- Size: 16.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Enrique Santos Blanco
- © Blue Graphene
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.