Photo Vault Pro
By Inner Four, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo Vault gives you piece of mind for those private photos you want to keep private by letting you password protect them.
Photo Vault has been evolving into Photo Vault Pro, and now we've reached Photo Vault Pro v5.2, the best Photo Vault ever. It is so great, the suits told us to raise the price, but we decided that one the best features should be its affordable price....although the HTTP File Server feature is pretty awesome!
- Single Add
- Quick Add
- Folder Management
- Photo Vault HTTP File Server
- Piece of Mind
- Full ASCI capable keyboard for even more protection
- Photo Viewer
- Fullscreen Photo Viewer
- Cycle through Photos In Photo Viewer
Details on the great features of Photo Vault Pro.
- Single Add is standard, piece by piece, one by one adding of photos to your vault.
- Quick Add opens up the Image Picker which allows you to choose photo after photo without the selection window closing.
- Folder Management has been improved. It still allows you to organize your photos into folders like before, but now it shows you a live count of the number of photos in each folder.
-Photo Vault HTTP File Server. Easily the best new feature added to Photo Vault, no more tedious syncing photos to your device so you can add it to Photo Vault then delete it. With Photo Vault HTTP File Server you turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into an HTTP File Server and you can use your favorite internet browser to manage your secure Photo Vault Library. Worried about security? Don't be. With Photo Vault HTTP File Server the server is never on unless you turn it on, each session get a randomly generated port number (for better security), plus it requires your Photo Vault login password to connect.
- Photo Viewer is better than before. We have improved performance, giving you more reliability than ever in allowing you to cycle through your photos in your folder while in Photo Viewer.
- Fullscreen Photo viewer allows you to hide the toolbars and zoom in on your photos to get a better and closer look. Yes it supports pinch to zoom.
- Peace of Mind that no one will use your phone and accidentally find those photos you forgot to delete from your last vacation.
- Full ASCI keyboard allows you to make a password as complex as you want to.
NOTE: Due to the lack of a camera on the iPod Touch, you will have to manually copy your pictures into the iPod Touch's Photo Albums from your computer in order to use Photo Vault with that device.
Like always - Photo Vault recommends you back up your secure Photo Library before upgrading.
Any reference to any third-party products, services, names, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, developer, supplier or otherwise, is for convenience or comparison only, and does not constitute nor imply endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship thereof. All characters, names, titles, likeness, and other content used or depicted in this product (even those based on real products or real people, either living or dead) are entirely fictional. Any similarity to actual products, or persons either living or dead, is purely coincidental. Any coincidental likeness and or voices are not real. This product is for entertainment purposes only and is not authorized or endorsed. All trademarks, service marks, product, service, or other names mentioned herein, are the property of their respective owners, and no claim is made to any such mark, product, service or other name. Copyright 2009 Inner Four, Inc. and its licensors.
What's New in Version 5.2
- USD 1.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 14 January 2010
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Inner Four, Inc.
- © 2008-2010 Inner Four, Inc. and its licensors.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.