Pocket Chalkboard iP3
By Y Lau
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chalkboard is undoubtedly a simple invention that itself drives inventions and innovation. Chalkboards started revolutionizing education as early as 1801(*)(**) - the very beginning of the 19th century. Probably coincidence, but more probably some kind of consequence - the 19th century turned out a century remarkable for the beginning of widespread invention, discovery, and significant developments in the understanding of almost every aspect of science: mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geography... etc.
No matter what, chalkboards, for a very long time in the past 200+ years, were the places where most great scientists and inventors got nurtured, and the same places where they breed inventions, revolutions and discoveries.
So we want to bring this Pocket Chalkboard to your innovative and revolutionary iPad. And to bring you simplicity and inspiration.
- Save multiple chalkboards for replay
- Thumbnail previews of saved chalkboards
- Save drawing content as image to Photos album (press the "Save" button)
- Stroke by stroke replay when opening saved chalkboards
- Tap on the board to Pause / Resume replay
- Realistic chalk and duster sounds
- Multiple chalk colors
- Partial erase with duster
- Clear all sketches instantly (press the "Clear" button)
- Switch between black or green board color (via the "Settings" App)
- Toggle sound effects on or off (via "Settings" App)
- Auto save