Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple in the iTunes store in March, Pocket MUNI is a simple and intuitive San Francisco MUNI application for the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Get arrival times based on actual vehicle locations (powered by NextBus)
- Find the stops closest to you
- Find stops near an address or intersection
- Add favorite routes and stops, and view their arrival times concurrently
- *NEW*: View arrival times for your favorite stops immediately in the iOS 8 Today view.
- View map locations of routes, stops, and vehicles
- Works for bus, metro, and cable car lines in the San Francisco MUNI
- iPad support! Uses the larger screen to create an even more interactive experience
Arrival times can be accessed using WiFi, 3g, and Edge. Route and stop information is saved on your device so you can view them offline. If MUNI has a major route change, simply press one button and Pocket MUNI will download all of the updates.
Vehicle locations are not always available, but this will not affect the accuracy of arrival times
What's New in Version 9.0
- Favorites widget for iOS 8! You will now be able to view arrival times for your favorite stops in the Today pull down view.
- iOS 8 + iPhone 6 support
- Option to view arrival times as time of day (instead of time until arrival)
- Bug fixes
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 10 October 2014
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Gilad Gurantz
- © 2014 Gilad Gurantz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.