By Rainfrog, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Play music from your music library in place of the default music. You can even play music through iTunes Radio or other apps while Pocket Yoga is running.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• Works with the Health app. Track your workouts, heart rate, and calories burned.
• Ask Siri to start your practice directly from your Home or Lock screens.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps"
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
Pocket Yoga works great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, time remaining, heart rate, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice directly from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Widget helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
What's New in Version 5.3.2
What's New in Version 5.3.1 - 5.3.2
• Technical fixes.
What's New in Version 5.3.0
• Apple Watch app fully redesigned for watchOS 3
• New feature: start a workout directly from Siri!
• Full support for iOS 10
• Improved “Pose of the Day” Widget
MORE ON APPLE WATCH APP
The new Pocket Yoga app on Apple Watch has a simplified interface and new features. Use the Swipe Left and Swipe Right gestures to skip forward or skip back in your practice, use Tap to change the view mode from Simple to Detail, and Force Touch to Pause or Quit your practice. We have added a new complication so you can launch the app directly from the Watch Face. Improved the Heart Rate tracking so that it is now constantly sent to your iPhone. To see your Heart Rate on your iPhone’s screen just enable the ‘Show Heart Rate’ checkbox.
MORE ON SIRI SUPPORT
Siri now works with Pocket Yoga. You can ask it to begin a practice directly from your Home or Lock screens. Just say “Siri, start a Desert practice with Pocket Yoga” or something similar and you are ready to go. Pocket Yoga will launch and your class will begin.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 30 September 2016
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 132 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Rainfrog, LLC
- © 2009-2016 Rainfrog, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 25 Karma Points฿179.00