By Woojin Kim
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RadQuikQuiz (Version 1.1), designed by Woojin Kim, MD (one of the creators of Yottalook), was developed to allow rapid and efficient review of radiology. It has been designed for medical students and physicians. Residents and fellows can use this application to help prepare for their boards.
This is Musculoskeletal Volume 1 and contains total of 50 questions and explanations.
Rapid Image Review is designed like a set of flashcards that you can use to quickly review various image-based cases.
Each quiz set consists of 10 questions. There are two quiz modes: 1) Review and 2) Test. In the Review mode, you will be able to see the correct answer after each question. In the Test mode, you will receive no feedback until the end of the quiz.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Revision of About section
- Improved navigation from the quiz pages back to home page
- Removed Quit button (Home button accomplishes same function) and increased size of the Check button for the Rapid Image Review section
- Increased button size overall for easier use
- Improved navigation to bring user to top of page after each page
- Bug fixes for Set 5
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 28 February 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Woojin Kim
- © 2011 Woojin Kim, MD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.