Real Ale Edinburgh Tour
By GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In this fantastic, beautiful and historic city there is always something to do, whether it be noon or night. The Real Ale Tour is a great way to taste the real Edinburgh. Real Ales, Cask Ales and Whiskies is a great way to enjoy the tastes with history and great atmospheric surroundings.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Greyfriars Bobby Bar
* The Bow Bar
* The Last Drop
* Ensign Ewart
* Milnes Bar
* Auld Hundred
* The Queens Arms
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
What's New in Version 5.6
Enhanced User Interface
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 20 August 2015
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2011 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.