Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Screen Marker allows you to write and draw directly on your desktop and above all of your opened applications. You can use it to highlight areas you want people to notice before taking a screenshot, draw on "smartboard" in classroom settings or just doodle away during those "important" meetings.
Screen Marker was designed to be simple to use but robust enough for your average doodling needs.
** Note - Screen Marker is not designed to work with individual applications like Power Point. Screen Marker is utility to draw on your desktop, not inside individual applications.
What's New in Version 1.1
* New user interface, got rid of the old ugly window.
* No more hot-keys! Simply click on the mode you want to be in using the new action icons and hold down your mouse to draw or erase.
* 7 new icons representing 7 new actions you can perform.
* You can move the controls to the right or left sides of your screen (sorry, can't save location yet - next version)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 16 February 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Koua Lo
- © Lomation, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later