ScrollSong - Gesture Based Music Player - Swipe, Tap, Flick
By Eric Marschner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ScrollSong gives you control of your songs through simple gestures.
Control your playlist without looking at your phone. Swipe to skip tracks or toggle shuffle. Tap to play or pause. Great for in the car!
ScrollSong also scrolls the currently playing track across the screen or displays it in the lower left corner. Pinch to zoom the text in and out. Touch and hold the scrolling text and move it with your finger. Touch and hold the screen to see the album artwork and volume slider.
Use ScrollSong as an alternative to iTunes while your device is docked or while in your automobile so you can easily see what is playing and control playback.
Double-tap at any time for help!
* Airplay Mirroring Supported!
* Landscape and Portrait views supported
* Displays album artwork / Downloads artwork if necessary
* Choose any font
* Adjust font size and color
* Choose any background color
* Simple swipes and taps control everything
* Track info can scroll, or anchor to bottom
* Choose playlists from within the app
Having a party? Turn on airplay mirroring to your television through AppleTV and everyone can see what is playing!
What's New in Version 1.7.3
iOS 7 Updates
- Category: Music
- Updated: 30 January 2014
- Version: 1.7.3
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Eric Marschner
- © 2010-2013 Eric Marschner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.