By Inner Four, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
True 3D has come to the iPhone and iPod Touch with 3D Skeleton. Allowing you to manipulate a true 3D object, Skeleton 3D demonstrates the sophistication and power of the iPhone and iPod Touch engine. Featuring a sharp skeletal model, it makes a great learning tool to help children identify human bones, as well as other aspects of the human anatomy.
3D Manipulation Features:
- Ability to move skeleton around in a true 3D environment
- Ability to rotate the 3D skeleton
- Pinch to zoom in and out on different areas of the 3D skeleton.
- Endless fun manipulating the 3D Skeleton
3D Pair Mode Features:
- In this mode you slowly move the iPhone or iPod Touch screen closer to your face until the two skeletons become one (may become blurry), then once the skeletons merge, you should begin to see him "pop" out of the screen.
Stereoscopic Mode Features:
- In this mode you can easily see the 3D skeleton contrasted against depth. This is done using a technique called Stereoscopy, stereoscopic imaging or 3D imaging which is a technique capable of displaying three-dimensional visual information or creating the illusion of depth in an image.
Skeleton 3D works with both generations of the iPhone, as well as the iPod Touch.
Any reference to any third-party products, services, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, developer, supplier or otherwise, is for convenience only, and does not constitute nor imply endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship thereof. All trademarks, service marks, product or service names mentioned herein, are the property of their respective owners, and no claim is made to any such mark.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: 16 May 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Inner Four, Inc.
- © 2009 Inner Four, Inc. and its licensors.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.