OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive)
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents and more. When you upload photos or videos from your iPhone or iPad to OneDrive, you can get to them when you’re on your PC, Mac, tablet or phone. With OneDrive for iOS, you can easily get to, manage and share files on the go:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera Backup.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link by email or getting a link to copy and paste.
• Move, delete and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office Mobile for iPhone.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
What's New in Version 4.1
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Need background upload
This App will better if it has background update, I will rate 5 stars if next update have background upload.
Good app for save.
ดีครับ ฝากได้ 8 Gb.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 February 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.