Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sleep apnea and cardiovascular disease
Introducing the world's first App for Sleep apnea and cardiovascular disease.
Philips is pleased to offer this free and innovative application to all clinicians involved in Sleep Apnea and / or cardiovascular disease.
Whether you are a confirmed sleep physician or a cardiologist whiling to learn more about sleep apnea, the interactive Sleep&Cardio iPhone application is a valuable reference tool for building or expand knowledge and skills about Sleep Apnea syndrome and cardiovascular disease.
- "Sleep apnea and cardiovasculare disease" will give you background clinical information on mutual relation between Sleep Apnea and Cardiovascular disease, reason to care, treatment alternatives and simple steps to identify patients at risk for Sleep Apnea
- "Guidelines", will provide you with updated International guidelines
about Sleep Apnea and Cardiovascular disease
- "Clinical Evidences", will provide case studies and revue of
literature adding clinical insights
- "What is Sleep Apnea", will provide you with a basic information
Sleep Apnea as a "course to demystify Sleep Apnea in your pocket"
- "Questionnaire", will provide you with simple sleep apnea screeningquestionnaire, that you can run and send to a chosen e-mail address
What's New in Version 1.1
spelling corrections in questionnaire, content quality updates - mainly image's DPI
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 30 August 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: mobile2you
- © Philips Respironics 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.