Spelling Bus - Practice to spell for preschool, kindergarten and 1st grade kids
By Pankaj Humad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spelling Bus is for learning to spell and practice to spell. Kids see the pictures and listens to the word and then type the spelling.
The simple to use user interface is designed to be child friendly, it allows kids to engage in learning with out parents help.
- See, Listen and Spell..
- 50 most common sight words kindergartner must know
- Beautiful visuals and clear sounds to keep kids engaged
- 6 Chapters full of words
- Chapter size big enough to be completed without losing the concentration
- Final chapter with all the words to put the kids to test
- Immediate Sound feedback when kids pick a wrong letter, makes them think and help them learn
- Liked by many parents
- Good for preschoolers to learn making spellings.
- Very Engaging
- Special Need Kids may find it engaging as well. Repetition helped them to learn the spelling, feedback from a friend.
- My five year old loves it.
- Its all FREE!!
Try it you will like it.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
UI Improvements and a fix to an error in the application causes alphabets to now show...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 August 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pankaj Humad
- © SpellingBus 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.