***The Strongholds expansion is available now! Build fortresses or destroy those of your opponents to gain a decisive advantage and develop new strategies that will lead to victory!***
The OFFICIAL digital adaptation of the best-selling board game Splendor.
In Splendor, you embody a rich merchant during the Renaissance. You will use your resources to acquire mines, transportation methods, and artisans who will allow you to turn raw gems into beautiful jewels, attract nobles and earn prestige.
Press Reviews and awards:
** Spielbox: ""The app is a sparkling jewel…""
** Pocket Tactics: ""... I’m not sure there’s a better looking board game app on the market.""
** Pocket Gamer: ""... it's a sure-fire winner.""
** Forbes: ""...high replay value. Looks and sounds great, plays smoothly...""
** Play Board Games: ""The Splendor App is pretty splendid...""
** Purple Pawn: ""The quality of the tabletop-to-mobile adaptation is first-rate.""
** Honor: Best Board Game App 2015 (BoardGameGeek)
** Received the award of the Golden Geek Best Board Game App 2015
The digital version of Splendor faithfully adapts all the various elements of the Space Cowboys’ award-winning board game:
- Fast and easy to learn, yet hard to master.
- Lavish graphics and cards, true to the original game.
- “Renaissance” graphical and musical ambiance.
- Solo mode, pass & play and online multiplayer (2 to 4 players).
- An exclusive game mode: scenario-based “Challenges”.
- Historically-accurate background stories for Challenges set in the 15th to 16th centuries.
- Multiple types of Artificial Intelligence, based on unique strategy behaviors instead of difficulty.
- 3-minute step-by-step interactive tutorial to learn the game and digital interface.
- Achievements board.
- Worldwide leaderboards and rank system by connecting with a Days of Wonder account.
- Two expansions available: set off to discover the greatest cities in Europe with The Cities, or refine your strategies and counter your opponents with The Strongholds. The expansions are available to buy from the game store!
Splendor introduces a special game mode called Challenges. Challenges are based on historical events and anecdotes of the 15th and 16th centuries, setting up a real scenario in various places across the world. They teach you advanced techniques and offer rules variants. They put the player in unique situations with a goal to reach. Either earn a certain number of points or pick up a special card combination, in a limited time or limited number of moves.
Become a game expert and achieve 48 challenges along the trading routes of the world (Madrid, St. Petersburg…), not to mention duels facing great historical figures such as Charles V or Marie Stuart.
Languages available: English, French, German
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us:
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Winter has arrived on Splendor 2.3.6
-Temporary winter themed menu
-Big unstability issue that caused crash at launch has been fixed on :
iPad 5G (Air)
iPad 6G (Air 2)
iPad mini 4
iPhone 7 +
iPhone 8 +
iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
Don't waste your money on this game
Keep disconnecting all the time I try to play. The most expensive app I've ever paid and the worst app as well.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry about this, the team is currently looking on those issues.
Could you please contact the support: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/splendor
Waste of money
No update anymore. Go load a copy one named spendee.
Developer Response ,
Don't hesitate to contact the support if you have issues:
I can not play in iPhone XS MAX and iPhone6s+
I bought it but I can not play
- Asmodee Digital
- 151.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Splendor digital published by Asmodee Digital. Original game created and published by Space Cowboys.
- In-App Purchases
- Splendor - The Cities ฿69.00
- Splendor - The Strongholds ฿99.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.