By Miracle A/S
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SyncList is a basic check list with tasks organized in categories.
The list is automatically synchronized with our server at no additional cost. This means for example that you can share the list with your family and use it as a shared shopping list. Then you can always check if the shopping list is empty when you are near a supermarket, or see if someone has added some items.
The most important features of the application are:
- If two people make changes to the list at the same time, the server will automatically merge the changes.
- The application stores the list and the changes that are not yet synchronized on the device, so you can use the app even when you cannot access the internet. When you get back online all changes will be sent to the server and the list will be updated.
- Synchronization is done transparently in the background.
- Anonymous users, you do not have to provide any details when creating an account, you will just be granted a username and a password that you can then find in the Settings and share.
- The application is free to use.
What's New in Version 2.0
** IMPORTANT **
Before you upgrade make sure you note down your username and password if you want to keep your data.
SyncList has a brand new UI and an option to export a list by e-mail or message.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 15 December 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish
- Developer: Miracle A/S
- © 2012 Miracle A/S
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.