By Tipirneni Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing TakeNotes (formerly PadNotes) - the iPad application that allows you to write, draw, hi-light, or text on any document using an image or PDF file as the background. You can use it for drawing, coloring pictures, taking notes in class, filling out forms, and as a textbook reader that you can hi-light and annotate with. You can share your completed documents and forms via email or over the network as images or PDF files. Please see the demo video at our website www.padnotesapp.com.
Great for home - use TakeNotes to make your grocery list, make reminders for yourself, or for anything you would use a note pad for.
Great for students - use TakeNotes for taking notes in class and reading/hi-lighting textbooks. Teachers can give students their homework as PDF files for filling out and then get turned in via email.
Great for business - use TakeNotes for filling out forms in the field and sending them back to the home office.
- Export in JPEG, PNG, or PDF format via email or network
- Import PDF, MS Office, or image documents
- Transfer documents wirelessly to other TakeNotes users on your network
- Built-in web server for easy import or export of documents and backgrounds
- .zip file compression for exported documents
- Documents can be either portrait or landscape
- Multiple standard pens and hi-lighters and the ability to create and save your own custom pens
- Dynamically change color or size of pen marks
- Text on any document in any color or text size
- Page change history to allow for unlimited undos and redos
- Page slider to easily scan through large documents
- Copy and Paste pages between documents
- Copy pages as images to the clipboard to use in other apps
- Complete user's guide
DISCOUNTED STYLUS PROMOTION: Purchasers of TakeNotes will get a 20% discount on the purchase of a Pogo Sketch stylus that works with the iPad using a link in the application. That is a savings of $2.99.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
MS office file import, script smoothing, view documents in any orientation, and printing on iOS 4.2 or later.
- USD 3.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 December 2010
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tipirneni Software LLC
- © 2010 Tipirneni Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 MS Office file conversionsUSD 1.99