TaskLog - time tracking, simplified.
By Fat Apps, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
TaskLog makes time tracking simple.
Ever wonder where all your time is spent during the day? Let TaskLog help you find out. Type in what you're working on, and TaskLog will time it for you. TaskLog is always available in your menu bar, and will get out of your way while you work. When your task is done, a single click is all it takes to finish it. Spend less time tracking your time, and more time doing your work.
View daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly reports. Export to CSV, or copy to the clipboard for easy pasting into documents or email. Full-text search to easily locate only the tasks you're interested in.
TaskLog. Time tracking, simplified.
• Effortless time tracking - two clicks to start a task, one click to finish.
• Resume any recent task with a single click.
• Always easily accessible right from your menu bar.
• Simple, intuitive user interface.
• Easily add, delete, edit, or merge tasks.
• View daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly reports.
• Export tasks to CSV (optionally merging identical tasks).
• Copy tasks to the clipboard for easy pasting into documents or email.
• Customizable hotkeys for starting, editing, and finishing tasks, and more.
• Extensive online help.
• Retina graphics.
"The Very Coolest, Easiest, Fastest Way To Track What You Do On Your Mac Each Day"
--Kate MacKenzie, Mac360.com
"You won’t find other task time tracking apps that do more for less"
--Ron Mcelfresh, McSolo.com
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• Fixed a bug which caused the Task Log window to sometimes not appear in mixed Retina/non-Retina environments.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 October 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Fat Apps, LLC
- © 2012-2015 Fat Apps, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor