Teach Me Sushi iPad Edition
By Teach Me Sushi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn how to make all types of sushi with this easy to follow app.
TEACH ME SUSHI iPAD EDITION
This app takes all the goodness of the two iPhone versions (Teach Me Sushi and Teach Me Sushi Expert) and packs them into one gorgeous, gooey beast of an app that will have you making sushi like a pro in no time. We have over an hour and a half of how-to video crammed into this app and our lavish still photography will make you want to bite into your iPad. If you love sushi and want to learn how to make it – this is the most complete guide you will find.
For a video review check out dailyappshow.com/teach-me-sushi-ipad-edition
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION:
Our biggest claim to fame is that we have a ton of users who have made great tasty sushi using the iPhone version of our apps. Check them out on Facebook page here: Facebook.com/TeachMeSushi
Some cool people who like us said the following about Teach Me Sushi iPad Edition:
"Teach Me Sushi is the first iPad cooking app we've seen that combines basic sushi how-to with crisp, engaging videos and practical tools like step-by-step photos and a cleverly designed shopping calculator for party planning. Teach Me Sushi makes preparing sushi seem just as simple as tossing burgers on the grill or scrambling eggs. Jake can Teach Us Sushi any day!" Amanda Hesser and Merrill Stubbs - food52.com
"The Teach Me Sushi Ipad App is incredibly mesmerizing, detailed, and easy to master. Not only did it make me hungry (great visuals), but it helped me get over my fear of hosting an authentic sushi making party. Jake really delves into the realm of sushi making and break downs all the essentials with the use of step-by-step photos and videos. After my first demo I felt like a sushi chef myself!" Carolina Santos-Neves - Epicurious
• 15 Tutorial videos teaching you how to make all types of sushi rolls step by step
• Visual step by step photo guides (over 300 pictures) on how to make the different rolls
• A shopping list calculator that will tell you how much of each ingredient you need to buy depending on how many people you are making sushi for
• An equipment list to make sure you have everything you need before you get started
• A built in rice timer that will time how long you need to cook your rice for and then how long to steam it for. Giving you perfect rice every time
• A map based on your GPS position that will show you where you nearest Japanese Supermarket is for you to buy your ingredients from
• An FAQ video in which we answer and demonstrate the answers to the most frequently asked questions
Please note that Teach Me Sushi iPad is not your average cooking app, and thus requires a slightly longer download which is best performed on your computer. We thought long and hard about this, and even studied other cooking apps which we think are amazing, and decided that having all of the video content on your iPad all of the time without the need to stream via WiFi or 3G would serve you best. We'd rather you take a few moments to download everything with the app here and now then delay for even a second whenever you decide it's time to roll!
LET US KNOW HOW IT’S GOING...
Find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/TeachMeSushi.
Once you have made your first rolls – upload them on our Teach Me Sushi Facebook group and share your creations. We’re also around on this group to answer any questions and respond to feedback at any given time.
Follow us on Twitter @TeachMeSushi for the latest recipes and restaurant reviews
For more information about us and some of the other things we do check out our website here: www.teach-me-sushi.com