By Piet Jonas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a full text calculator. Just enter your formula in the text box and tap the '=' button (or 'Return' on the keyboard). It keeps a history of your calculations. This way you can check for typos and errors in your calculations.
- Just tap the result or formula in the history to reuse it.
- Email the history for backup or further processing
- You can use the Google calculator as well (e.g. for unit conversions).
- Available functions: sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, sqrt, exp, log, pow, abs, round, ceil, floor, random
- Available constants: PI, E, LN2, LN10, LOG2E, LOG10E, SQRT2, SQRT1_2
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- enhanced for iOS7
- more responsive
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 30 April 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Piet Jonas
- © 2009 Piet Jonas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.