By Dale Gillard
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Work faster with Pages, Keynote, Numbers and now iBooks Author.
OPEN DOCUMENTS FASTER
Don't wait for an app to launch and open a document you've just used. Instead choose Token's icon from your Mac’s menu bar and open a recent iWork or iBooks Author document.
• Quickly access your personal iWork templates from Token's menu.
• Choose Apple-designed templates for iBooks Author and your personal templates from Token's menu
Still using OS X Snow Leopard and want to Auto Save your documents? Token will save your iWork documents automatically at regular intervals.
NB Feature not available on OS X Lion and newer.
• Download AppleScripts to automate your work and trigger them from Token's menu.
• Visit the Token Extras web page to download more than 20 sample AppleScripts to customise for your own tasks.
• Requires an iWork app (Pages, Keynote, Numbers) or iBooks Author.
• Compatible with OS X 10.6 and newer.
NB Token adds an icon to the right side of the Mac menu bar and does not use a Dock icon. The Mac App Store will put the Token icon in your Dock but you can safely remove it.
iWork, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and iBooks Author are trademarks of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
* Fixed bug where Auto Save repeated too frequently if using Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6)