Transas iSailor - Marine Navigation, Chart Plotter and AIS Viewer
By Transas Marine Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ABSOLUTELY NEW USER INTERFACE. DOZENS OF NEW FUNCTIONS ADDED ACCORDING TO YOUR WISHES.
The application operates on iPhones and iPads utilizing built-in or external BT GPS.
Supported devices (with iOS version 6.x.x and higher):
• iPhone - 3GS and higher
• iPad - 2ng generation and higher
Available Chart Folios cover coastal and offshore waters of North America, Latin and South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Far East, Asia, Australia & New Zealand.
iSailor is an easy-to-use navigational system developed for the amateur seafarers.
Intended for use on boats and yachts, iSailor provides a clear presentation of navigation information and electronic charts. Transas own TX-97 vector chart format supported by iSailor is recognized worldwide as one of the most accurate and reliable sources of navigational information. You can download your free version of iSailor software on iTunes Store.
All chart folios can be selected, purchased and downloaded via the iSailor app using its Chart Store section as per iTunes Store standard procedure for purchasing and payment.
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease the battery life.
• Positioning system: iOS (GPS, cell tower) or AIS Class B (Optionally)
• Display of charts, routes, track(s) and User Objects
• North Up, COG Up and Route Up chart orientations
• Information on any vector chart objects
• Free cursor, Point-To-Point and Own ship referenced ERBL functionality
• Monitoring of navigational data: Position, Course (COG) and Speed Over Ground (SOG)
• Route creation by the graphic and tabular methods
• Waypoint monitoring: Bearing to WP, Distance to WP, XTD, Time-To-Go and ETA
• Schedule information: Time-To-Go and ETA to any selected waypoint ahead
• Prompt return to the current ship position
• Custom Track colours
• Day and Night chart palettes
• Alarm monitoring functionality
• Route, Track and User Object: Export/Import via GPX, KML and KMZ formats
iSailor web site http://www.isailor.us
Any questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Compared to the previous iSailor version 1.6.0:
• NEW!!! Multi-language support: English, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean (others coming soon)
• New In-App option ‘NMEA GPS’ sensor and its support via Wi-Fi connection
• New In-App option ‘NMEA Compass & ROT’ sensors and their support via Wi-Fi connection
• New In-App option ‘AIS Ship Contours’ at large chart scales
• Adjusted ‘Anchor Watch’ radius is presented on the chart layer
• Multi Units: Statute Miles and Cables for short distances
• ‘Dangerous Depth’ setting and their presentation in bold font
• “Visible Lighthouses’ by BRG & RNG from the own position
• “GoTo” route via advanced cursor function
• AIS Target Labels (MMSI, NAME, CALL) can be presented on the chart layer
• ‘CPA / TCPA’ alarm and settings for AIS targets
• Head Up chart orientation is available based on NMEA or AIS Compass data
• Calculated Rate-Of-Turn is available based on NMEA or AIS Compass data
• Bridge Elevation is shown on chart
• Photo can be attached to any User Object
• User Object with picture can be exported to Google Earth via KMZ format
• Cursor Position sharing via: Facebook, Twitter, iMessenger, E-Mail
• User Object sharing via: Facebook, Twitter, iMessenger, E-Mail
• Direct access to the iSailor page on Facebook
• ‘Default Fuel consumption’ setting
• ‘Boat Length’ value is increased up to 150 meters
• and some other improvements
• German interface localization fixes
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 19 April 2014
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Transas Marine International AB
- © Transas Marine Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, SingaporeUSD 24.99
- AIS targets contoursUSD 0.99
- AIS featureUSD 9.99
- NMEA Compass & ROTUSD 4.99
- NMEA PositioningUSD 9.99
- Cambodia, Vietnam, PhilippinesUSD 24.99
- UK. Irish SeaUSD 24.99
- UK. West Coast, ScotlandUSD 24.99
- ChinaUSD 24.99
- IrelandUSD 24.99