Vectornator is an advanced vector design app that unlocks the power of vector graphics for everyone. Forget your desktop - Vectornator transforms your iPad and iPhone into a professional creative tool that enables you to create high quality illustrations anywhere you go. With its powerful tools, deep integrations and intuitive user interface it enables you to create high quality illustrations, logos, marketing materials, app interfaces and pretty much anything you can imagine.
With Vectornator 2 we reimagined how graphic design apps work on mobile devices. A revolutionary, context-based user interface combined with powerful features and high performance rendering results in the perfect app for amateurs and professionals alike.
• Full set of vector design tools
• Support for masking, grouping, alignment and boolean operations
• Import of custom fonts
• Advanced vector operations, such as creating outlines from shapes or placing text on paths
• Adjustable grids, guides and snapping and the ability to choose between different units of measurement
• State of the art color picker supporting RGB and HSB
• CMYK preview - see how your document will look before printing
• Integration with Adobe Creative Cloud Library and Adobe Illustrator CC
• Import and export a wide rangle of file formats (AI *, JPG, PNG, SVG, PDF *)
• Use your favorite digital input devices - here is what we support: Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate and Bamboo Folio (ink powered by WILL)
• Drag and drop files and photos from other apps into Vectornator and vice versa
• Utilize the library of more than 80,000 icons from Icons8, right inside Vectornator
* (You can find an overview of which features of PDF and AI files are supported here: https://vectornator.io/supported-formats)
• Revolutionary user interface designed to put your work front and center
• Context based inspector panel - find all features you need exactly when you need them
• Multi-touch gestures for efficient workflows
• Keyboard shortcut support for external keyboards
• Split screen multitasking
• Desktop class performance without the desktop, thanks to our super fast rendering engine
• Optimized for multi core 64 bit chips to get maximum performance out of your devices
• Automatic layer naming powered by the neural engine on the newest A series chips
• Live rendering of blended objects, gradients as well as raster images
• Scale, rotate, move and interact with hundreds of objects at zero lag
• Take advantage of the wide-gamut P3 color space
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models and iPhone 6s and later.
In this update we focused on bug fixes and improvements.
Here is what's fixed:
- The option to save exported images on the Camera Roll is back
- Fixed an issue where the app crashed when pressing undo two times after a closed path was drawn with the pen tool
- Fixed an issue that prevented Adobe CC import from working
- Automatic Layer Naming now correctly works when creating a document with an image from the Camera Roll
- Fixed several issues related to layer reordering
In case you missed the last update:
This is the update we have all been waiting for – it’s really huge! Welcome to Vectornator 2.0, which will revolutionize the way how you design.
With Vectornator 2.0 we reimagined how graphic design apps work on mobile devices. A revolutionary, context-based user interface combined with powerful features and high performance rendering makes this the perfect app for amateurs and professionals alike. It’s still the same Vectornator you love but radically new, different and better yet familiar.
For us it was very important to create an intuitive design and super fast workflow for your daily work. By working very closely together with many of our users and receiving constant feedback, we managed to build a new interface that covers the needs of everyone. The countless feedback loops we had, elevate the 2.0 update to a completely new level.
We would like to thank everybody for giving us so much feedback, ideas and suggestions to make Vectornator 2.0 as incredible as it is.
In addition to the new interface, we have also added new features, did some improvements and bug fixes as described below.
- All new panel-based user interface
--- Fast access to color picker, template library and style options
--- Interact with the canvas, while having the color picker open
--- It's context based, so you see only what you need, exactly when you need it
--- Find less common functionality more easily
--- Buttons animate to show you what you've done
--- Less clutter so you see more of your artwork
- Automatic layer naming
--- The app recognizes image layers and names them automatically
- Flickering when changing the selection is gone
- Many other bug fixes
We constantly want to improve the quality of our app. You have questions, feedback or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us directly in Vectornator or via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoy using Vectornator please rate it or even leave a review. This is the best way you can support us. Thanks a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t save image when app updated. How to save it on my device?
How to enable and disable the Ruler in V.2
Thanks for your review and feedback! Sorry for the inconvenience. We removed rulers and the UI was supposed not to be there. If rulers are important for you please create a feature request on our tracker https://vectornator.fider.io/. We’re always up to date with everything that happens on our request list.
ขอบคุณคะนะ ทำงานส่งอาจารย์ได้สบายเลยย คือดี คือเริ่ด
Thank you for the review and feedback!
- Linearity GmbH
- 158.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Linearity GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.