Vonneguts & Glory
By Shaun Inman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vonneguts & Glory is a very short art game based on a passage from Kurt Vonnegut's 1969 science fiction-flavored anti-war novel, Slaughterhouse-Five. The game was created in 5 days as part of the 7dfps event.
“A healthy dose of surreality and a tiny injection of silliness.” —Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“Why isn't Kurt Vonnegut's influence seen in more video games?” —Kotaku
“A slightly more cultured take on the form.” —The Verge
- Swipe up or down to move forward or back
- Swipe left or right to turn left or right
- Tap the left or right edge of the screen to side step left or right
- Tap the center of the screen to unstab or unshoot a fallen foe
- Category: Games
- Released: 03 July 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Shaun Inman
- © 2012 Shaun Inman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).