WebSave - File Saving Web Browser
By Ryan McCormack
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse the web and save files directly to your iPhone/iPod. View your saved files at any time or download them to your PC or Mac wirelessly!
With WebSave you can download movies, photos, music, eBooks, Word, PDF, Powerpoint, Excel.. you name it! WebSave lets you save any file from the web to your iPhone/iPod and doubles as an offline viewer for dozens of filetypes!
Using WebSave is simple! Browse the web just as you would with Safari. If you want to save the page or file you are viewing, press the "Save File" button. It's that easy!
To view your files, press the "Files" button and you will see a list of all the files you have saved. WebSave lets you view your movies and photos, listen to music, read documents such as PDF, Doc and Powerpoint files at any time whether you are online or offline.
If you need to download your saved files to your PC or Mac, WebSave can do that too! WebSave can transfer files easily and quickly over WiFi to any PC or Mac on your home network!
Stuck on something? WebSave has handy information buttons with instructions on how to use the program built in!
We are working hard to deliver features requested by our customers such as bookmarking.
In response to some user comments:
1) WebSave saves files physically to the iPhone disk. This is not merely a bookmarking program as one user suggested. Save an image, movie, mp3, or PDF using WebSave and then put your iPhone into Airplane mode (no network access) if you would like proof of this.
2) When attempting to save an actual webpage, WebSave currently saves the HTML document you are viewing, but does not automatically "crawl" and download related links to the page, including stylesheets and images.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Cancel currently loading page
- Restore last page viewed upon reentry
Not working at all
Cannot browse - Cannot Download - Full of bugs
- USD 0.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 20 February 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ryan McCormack
- © Ryan McCormack
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.