By 7th Codex Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When Was... is an event and date tracker that helps you remember when something was done and reminds you when you need to revisit it again.
Use When Was to:
- Keep track of automotive maintenance (oil changes, when tires were last changed, when next regular service is due, etc)
- Track recurring household maintenance needs (furnace/AC filter changes, last gutter cleaning, etc)
- Track purchase dates and warranty expiration dates.
- Keep lists of significant personal events (last eye exam, last dental cleaning, last check of credit reports, etc)
- Remember a history of events for you kids such as the last allowance raise, the last time school portraits were done, etc.
- Track pet-related events like vet visits, immunizations, license/tag registrations, etc.
- Keep a reminder of important financial dates (when you last paid your annual car insurance premium, date you signed your apartment lease, date you signed your cell phone contract, when you last reviewed your W2 status, etc)
- Keep track of any event you want to be able to refer back to!
- Add photos to events
- Add unlimited notes to any event
- Define your own categories
- Assign a “next due” date to any event (events due soon show a yellow indicator, events past due show a red indicator)
- Update an event’s date as “done today” with one tap
- Send any event, or your whole list, to an email
- Reorder events and categories to see your most important items at the top
- Quick-entry buttons to set dates a week, a month, or a year in the future
- Easily add or delete events from the main screen
- Portrait and landscape views supported on both iPhone and iPad
Detailed comments from customers are always a great help to us in prioritizing the content of new updates.
As a small, independent developer every five star review helps us to keep improving our apps, so if you find this app useful please consider a favorable review. Thanks and keep the feedback coming!
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Complete visual design update: all the functionality you love in fantastic new package!
• New colors and new graphics for a whole new experience
• Pup-up menus replace buttons
• More space for your lists and event entries
• Simplified status color indicators for more space in lists
Small changes and fixes:
• Delete an event directly from event detail view
• Better handling of capitalization
• Update category names without having to retype
• Fixes for spanish language version
• Improved fonts for better readability
• About screen showing version
• Automatically begin entering event name for new events
Like this update? Let us know with a review!
- USD 0.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 24 April 2013
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: William Patterson
- © 2013 7th Codex Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.