Xsync - File Sharing & Transfer with Bluetooth and Dropbox
By iDar LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Featured by Walt Mossberg in The Wall Street Journal •
Connect any two phones and share files easily!
Want to send a file on your phone or in your cloud to someone right next to you? They don’t have the same type of phone as you? Xsync makes it easy to send that file from your phone to any other type of phone, and forget about using email, phone numbers, or Bluetooth. Simply:
1) Select the type of file or files you want to send from your phone, Dropbox, or iCloud
2) Xsync creates a unique tag on your phone
3) Anybody with any type of mobile device, using any QR reader, can scan the tag on your phone and instantly get your file or files
People use Xsync to connect two phones and send Photos to Sync their own devices, and more…
• BEAM PHOTOS
• BEAM FILES OVER A WEBCAM: Friends can scan the tag on your phone from anywhere in the world when you show them your tag using a webcam
• FAST, SIMPLE, AND ALWAYS RELIABLE
• Built in QR reader for scanning QR codes and barcodes
• Integrated with Dropbox and iCloud for sending files stored in the cloud
• No email, no phone number, and no Bluetooth, for anonymous and completely secure file transfers
• Integrated with Facebook for easy contact information swapping and sharing
How does it work?
• Xsync uses Optical Message Service technology or OMS for short. It’s like SMS or MMS.
Xsync works cross-platform on iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Only users sending a file need Xsync. Users receiving a file can use *any* type of device with *any* type of QR reader.
*To beam multiple photos at the same time, location services must be turned on
**To use Xsync, your device needs a camera
***Sending money via PayPal requires both sender and receiver to be using Xsync
Download now and start sending files!
Want the Xsync SDK? Go to www.xsyncapp.com
Contact us and tell us what you think! What should we work on next?
Your feedback is important to us, rate Xsync and tell us how you feel!
NEW IN VERSION 1.2.0:
iBeacon is here!!! Beam your content without the need to scan the code!
NEW IN VERSION 1.2.1:
Log into your LinkedIn account and automatically add your public Linked In profile to your contact information.
Make introducing yourself a breeze!
What's New in Version 2.0
NEW! iPhone-to-computer transfers!
To immediately transfer photos from your iPhone to your computer, open your browser at syncbox.es. Select the photos you would like to transfer in Xsync and scan the QR code that's displayed on the browser.
The browser will automatically open the album with the selected photos and provide download links for full-resolution versions of the photos. No browser plug-in required!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 27 October 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: iDar LLC
- © (c) iDar LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.