Primarily meant for General Aviation Pilots flying under 10,000 feet or within cell reception, General Aviation Flight Tracker will allow enthusiasts to track and follow GA civil aircraft transmitting it's position, altitude and ground speed. Great for pilots flying in busy circuits or uncontrolled aerodromes to see other participating pilots and aircraft in the vicinity.
Sometime's just hearing the position of the aircraft over the radio isn't enough to get visual contact - with General Aviation Flight Tracker, any participating pilot running the app will show up with it's call sign, ground speed, altitude and location giving you a visual representation.
** Create flight plans on the GA Flight Tracker website to use within the app by going to https://www.gaflighttracker.com **
Now create a flight plan on our website using our state of the art flight planning tool to auto calculate navigation logs, weight and balance and fuel requirements. Activate your flight plan within the app to get Navigation guidance, per leg distance and ETA and overall distance and ETA for your flight.
Download VFR Sectional Charts for navigation. VFR Charts are offline maps that can be used even if there is limited or no internet connection. VFR Charts cover 18 European countries, all of North America including Hawaii, Alaska, Southern Canada and the Caribbean. The list continues to grow every day!
With General Aviation Flight Tracker, you can:
- Download offline VFR Sectional Charts for navigation
- New VFR Maps added frequently!
- Activate saved flight plans and receive route navigation, distance and time to destination
- Track GA Aircraft such as Cessna and Piper airplanes
- Save, Review and playback of historical flights with Audio! **
- Be warned of any traffic converging into your airspace
- Be aware of any aircraft around you
- Transmit on-board audio stream to website
- Share saved flights
- Automatic flight logs
- Rank up Gafty levels with logging hours of flight
- Become a safer pilot
General Aviation Flight Tracker depends on the participation of GA aircraft and their pilots for it to be most use. The more pilots that use the app, the safer our skies for GA pilots can be.
** An optional free 30 day trial and $9.99 CAD Monthly subscription is required for this service. The subscription will allow you to store and review unlimited historical flight data and share with friends and family. The first month is free for trial and can be cancelled at any time prior to the end of the trial period without penalty, and you will not be charged. After the first month, your subscription will auto-renew until cancelled. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription where applicable. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at a cost of $9.99 CAD.
- Featuring new offline VFR sectional charts for navigation, covering 18 European countries and all of North America, including Hawaii, Alaska and the Caribbean.
- Fixed some minor bugs with account management
- Added new design features
- Gorkem Yuksel
- 60.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright (c) 2018, Oxigen Apps, All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Flight Review Subscription USD 7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.