By Mike Check
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In under a minute, share a description of your location, map, and list of nearby places!
Next time you are asked "Where are you?," respond with a description and image almost instantly instead of trying to find nearby street signs or describe the nearest landmark.
10-20 retrieves your current location and nearby points of interest. Then you choose what to share and send it to your friends via e-mail or a text message. The map link will open in the Maps application if the recipient has an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Otherwise, the user can still view the map in any web browser.
- The quickest way to share your exact location
- Share nearby Landmarks to make it easier to locate you
- You can add new locations to the nearby Places feature! (See info in app for instructions.)
- Display distances in Kilometers or Miles
If you have any suggestions or are experiencing any problems, please let us know. This app is for you, let us know what features you'd like to see in the next version!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Add selection for map type
- Drag and zoom map
- Add contacts to your message more easily
- Support for iOS build-in Maps app.
- Improved Stability and Usability
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 29 August 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Dougherty
- © MikeCheck Development
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.