123 Numbers Learning
By Rainbow Stories
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have your child learn how to count from 1 to 10 in no time! This wonderful
educational game will hold your child's interest by offering lots of colorful
animals to be counted.
- Marvellous HD illustrations in a jungle scenery
- 16 different animals
- Questions asked by the in-game tutor
- Tutor's help in counting if a question appears too difficult
- Interesting animations
- Application designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
This application will give your loved one loads of fun time, at the same time
teaching them how to count. In a blink of an eye children will learn all the
digits and have a good time while at it!
Getting a question which appears too difficult, a child will have an opportunity
to be helped by the in-game tutor, who will then count the animals together with
Each session of the game includes a set of ten questions asked by the in-game
tutor. With each question the screen shows a certain amount of animals which
need to be counted. At the bottom of the screen there are three answers, out of
which only one is correct. After giving the right answer the screen shows a
colorful, animated parrot, and a hidden audience applauds in the background.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- USD 2.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 22 April 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: redbyte & rainbow stories Jakub Gozdz
- © 2012 Rainbow Stories
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.