By Limmer Creative
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether a first time student or back for renewal, our ACLS app provides high-quality, realistic practice examinations based on the 2010 American Heart Association guidelines. What makes this app even better is that we provide this realistic practice for only $1 per exam!
ACLS Review Includes:
• Four 25-question practice exams matching AHA style and content areas
• Scenario-based questions like you will see on the exam
• Detailed rationale answers for each question to help you master course content.
• Integrated ECG strips for interpretation practice. Strips may be expanded to full screen for easy viewing.
• Take the exams as many times as you wish—and they never expire.
• Over 200 study cards in the topics BLS, Pharmacology, ALS and Algorithm review.
• Score history tracks your progress as you complete exams.
• Share scores with fellow students, colleagues or instructors.
Limmer Creative’s mission is to help students pass the test. We do this by using high quality, clinically accurate, educationally sound apps written by leading national educators.
What's New in Version 1.3
- 0ver 200 study cards
- Ability to share scores from within app to you Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Minor UI changes.
- USD 4.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 13 June 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Limmer Creative Ventures LLC
- © 2011 Limmer Creative, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.