By Masamichi Kagechika
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hanetsuki is a Japanese traditional game and usually played in new year’s days. That game like badminton without a net. This App only use that concept.
How to play
-To start the game, Tap the ball top of screen.
Then Tilt your iPhone from horizon to vertical or Touch "Tap" area ,bottom of the screen, the ball is hit up. Make your score to more Hit Counts.
- Motion of the ball can be changed from on the moon gravity to the Earth gravity.
- Turn on Air Button, the ball become invisible. The game will be hard.But the way of game has no difference.
- Hit counts can be send to Game Center
- Adopting Leaderboard of Game Center
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Released: 18 December 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Masamichi Kagechika
- © 2010 Masamichi Kagechika
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.