Army Family Action Plan Issue Search
By US Army FMWRC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find out what the Army Family Action Plan (AFAP) is doing to resolve AFAP Issues affecting the Army community. When you are on the go or don’t have access to a computer, view the status and resolution of AFAP Issues from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Find issues by entering a few simple keywords in the main search field. If you see too many results, narrow your results by choosing additional search criteria. Tap an AFAP Issue to view it in greater detail. Track the progress and learn what is needed, to resolve the issues affecting your community. If you have a question, send an email and get a response within 72 hours.
Features include ability to:
- Locate AFAP Issues using search criteria
- Search by status, subject, date entered, etc.
- Access ALL AFAP Issues from home page
- Tap to view a selected issue in greater detail
- View status, recommendations and resolution
- Email AFAP Issue questions to AFAP Contact
- Email AFAP Issue details to a friend(s)
- Quick Search: enter keywords or an Issue Id
The AFAP Issue Search is managed by the Dept. of Army Headquarters, Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Command, Family Programs Directorate (FMWRC). Learn more by visiting What’s New on Army OneSource (www.myarmyonesource.com).
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Adds iOS 7 User Interface.
- Adds 64 Bit Architecture support.
- Adds iPhone 5s and iPhone 4s support.
- Supports iOS 7 and iOS 6.
- Fixes bugs.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 20 May 2014
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: US Army FMWRC
- © Copyright 2010 U.S. Army Family and MWR Command. All RIghts Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.