By Time Trainer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Built by a musician for musicians, Beater is a full-featured but compact digital metronome, containing all the features you need on a single screen and priced for the musician's budget. With Beater, you can set the beat by dialing up a general tempo marking or a specific beat speed. Or you can simply tap the screen to set the desired tempo. In either case, you can also select from a wide range of meters. With sound turned on (use your phone's volume controls), Beater will sound each beat and will accent the first beat of every measure. With sound on or off, Beater shows a visual indication of tempo and so it can be used in "stealth" mode without making a sound. Beater features:
- A large set of tempo markings.
- Support for a wider range of tempos (20-260) than many other metronomes.
- A complete list of common meters, including 5/4 and 7/4 time.
- Tempo setting by dialing or tapping.
- An audible beat that accents the first beat of every measure.
- A visual indicator of tempo whether sound is on or off.
What's New in Version 3.2
Updated for iOS 7.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 29 October 2013
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Geilich
- © 2009-2013 Michael Geilich
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.