By Citrix Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
What's New in Version 7.0.2
Citrix X1 Mouse Enhancements
Bluetooth/virtual keyboard and X1 Mouse enhanced to support CTRL+click and SHIFT+click combinations.
Mouse Cursor Enhancements
X1 Mouse cursor enhanced to support standard Windows mouse cursors.
This release resolves a previously reported issue which occurred when an iOS device enters low power mode; an active session would disconnect and an error message (labeled Error 51) appears.
The keyboard fails to render Japanese characters properly within a session.
When using the IME keyboard, a performance issue might occasionally appear.
In some cases, the Apps screen appears black after searching, switching between Favorites/Settings (and back to Apps), and then canceling search results. To resolve this issue, tap Favorites and then Apps to refresh the session screen. [#649485]
In some scenarios, attempts to connect via a Squid proxy server would fail resulting in desktop or published app launches to fail. To resolve this issue disable “Enable HTTP Proxy” from Receiver (Advanced) Settings. [#651489]
- Category: Business
- Updated: 28 July 2016
- Version: 7.0.2
- Size: 52.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2016 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.