By CompuSystems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CompuLEAD Smart is the easiest and most effective way for exhibitors to capture sales leads on the trade show floor – using your own iPhone or iPad! You’ll also have access to your leads in real-time from myLeads, CompuSystems’ premier lead follow-up service.
• Scan an attendee's badge, enter their badge number or enter their email address and instantly receive full lead data for that attendee
• Use the Quick Scan mode to rapidly capture leads in succession
• Edit lead contact information and add notes using the iPhone’s keyboard or voice-to-text function
• Qualify and survey your leads with 10 standard qualifiers/surveys or create your own custom qualifiers or survey questions
•New and improved User Interface lets you easily add notes, qualifiers and surveys to •leads from your lead list
• Use the Lead Filter feature to easily search your lead list to view a leads record
• Add/edit notes, qualifiers and surveys directly from your lead list
Previous Event’s Leads:
• View leads captured by CompuLEAD Smart at a previous event anytime on your iPhone by event name
• See fi a current show’s lead had been captured at a previous event and view the past contact information and qualifications
• View all the leads collected by your company in real-time
If you have multiple CompuLEAD Smart apps activated, you can view leads taken by each device
• Download your leads to your own CRM system
• Send a broadcast follow-up email to your lead list – HTML or plain text
• Create up to five different reports to help measure show ROI
• Please note that there is a fee to activate this application for use on Trade Shows where the CompuLEAD Smart is being offered. Activation is charade on a Per-Show basis
What's New in Version 5.5.3
- iOS 10 Bug Fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 September 2016
- Version: 5.5.3
- Size: 28.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: CompuSystems, Inc.
- © CompuSystems, Inc. 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.