By Chris Egerter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Counting Fish is a cute and entertaining way to teach your child how to count to 10.
- The object is to count the number of fish on the screen and choose from 3 anwers. If you are correct the fish will swim away and a new school will appear. If you choose incorrectly, that choice will disappear. The game keeps track of how many right and wrong answers you have, so you can see how your child is doing.
- Only .99 cents for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad - universal app that you can share across devices
- See also Jungle Math Bingo, and Jungle ABC Bingo in our educational series of apps.
For more fun and games visit www.AppsForKids.ca
What's New in Version 1.6
- Added Apps For Kids Logo
- Added Apps For Kids Link with parental gate
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 21 October 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chris Egerter
- © 2015 Rocking Pocket Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.