Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spanish checkers is a checkers app which follows spanish rules.
Main differences with English draughts:
- A sequence must capture the maximum possible number of pieces, and the maximum possible number of kings from all such sequences.
- Kings are flying, they can jump/move over several positions on the same line
- The board is mirrored
- Whites start
With this software, you will be able to play locally, against someone or against the computer. You will also be able to play against anyone in the world through Game Center.
Key features (Free version):
- Games against computer (4 levels, color option)
- Online games with Game Center, random player or with a friend, text messaging and voice chat
- 2 players game with time limit
- Draw recognition and automatic draw propositions for single player games
- "Suicide mode" option against the computer: Lose all your checkers before the computer!
- iPod compliant: Listen to your own music while playing
- Elo score
- Nice look and feel
Key features (Premium version):
- No ads
- AI difficulty level 4 and 5
- Automatic record of all the games, and easy replay of any of them
- Possibility to unlock the pawns and move them anywhere off/on the board
- Show board numbers option
- Delete button to come back to a previous board combination (2 players and single players game)
- Automatic reorganization of the checkers
- More points gained per game center game
- Option to see the last move
A must have if you like strategic board games.
What's New in Version 6.6
Bug fixes and minor improvements
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 November 2016
- Version: 6.6
- Size: 46.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Harold CHATENET
- © Itchigoo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Spanish checkers premiumUSD 2.99