Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DSCtop Mobile provides anytime, anywhere access to DSCtop information and capabilities, enhancing the ability to use the platform to reduce time, improve productivity and maximize return on Medicaid revenue.
DSCtop users can use the mobile app to:
1. Document service sessions with notes, progress, and correlation to the student’s IEP goals.
2. Perform the same functions as the standard DSCtop with a user interface optimized for mobile devices.
3. Capture data in a more timely and immediate fashion.
4. Utilize their existing smart phone and tablet platforms.
DSCtop is the nation’s leading encounter-capture solution for school district service providers. DSCtop combines ease of use, web-based access and powerful compliance rules, making it simple for providers to document their therapy sessions with students. DSCtop includes comprehensive Medicaid claiming functionality with business rules unique to each state’s submission, reconciliation and reporting requirements.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Several caching related issues have been fixed.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 20 December 2013
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Southwest Educational Billing Services
- © 2012 Computer Automation Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.