By Weburban LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GothPix takes a picture from the iPhone’s built in camera or album and makes it look creepy.
That happy, shiny image you thought you just took will be replaced by splatter, sprays, texture, and high contrast black and white tones.
The textures and effects are random, so no two images should look alike. Just click the application icon, point it at something or someone, and the effects will be automatically applied once the picture is taken. The image processing takes about 10 seconds. All images are saved to the regular camera roll.
What's New in Version 2.0
You asked for it! GothPix now has these popular features:
- Import images from the Photo Album and Camera
- Vary the intensity of the Goth Effect
- Turn off Ink Spots and Splatter
- Undo an effect if you don't like it
- Apply an effect multiple times to the same image
- Save an image only if you like it
- Speed and stability improvements
Please friend us on FaceBook and Flickr for support updates, user images, news, or to request additional features and report bugs:
- USD 0.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 14 November 2008
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Weburban LLC
- © Weburban LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.