Gower Visitors Guide
By Carl Gilbert
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Gower Visitors Guide app is a fully interactive guide to Gower Pensinsula, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, in South Wales (UK) just outside Swansea - Wales 2nd City.
It will always be up to date as updates will be issued regularly.These will be free after the initial purchase of the app.
Featuring beautiful images of area, the guide has
- Extensive lists of places to eat, drink & stay (from camp sites to boutique hotels, take aways to fine dining). Sortable by name and location
- Extensive details of activities from castles and historic site to extreme sports. Sortable by name, locations and activity type
- View the location of each business / activity on a fully interactive map
- Also show your current location on the interactive map along with the distance to the selected business / activity
- Build & managed your own itinerary of favourite places & activities. Add notes to a business to keep track of bookings etc.
- Contact each business by email or phone directly from the guide
- View the businesses web site directly from the guide
The app is universal so runs on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Hardly any functionality requires a data connection so it can be used no matter where you are.
Updated regularly with new content this is a must for anyone considering or actually paying a visit to the wonderful Gower peninsula.
What's New in Version 3.2
Things to do & Eat, Drink, Stay updated
- USD 1.99
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 11 January 2013
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Carl Gilbert
- © Liquorice Allsorts Apps 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.