Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hardness Conversion is a simple app for converting between popular scales used to measure the hardness of non-austenitic steels. It is in conformance to ASTM E140-07.
- Convert between popular Rockwell, Vickers and Knoop hardness scales.
- HRC (Rockwell C Hardness Number 150 kgf)
- HV (Vickers Hardness Number)
- HBS (10-mm Standard Ball, 3000-kgf)
- HBW (10-mm Carbide Ball, 3000-kgf)
- HK (Knoop Hardness, Number 500-gf and Over)
- HRA (A Scale, 60-kgf)
- HRD (D Scale, 100-kgf)
- HR 15-N (15-N Scale, 15-kgf)
- HR 30-N (30-N Scale, 30-kgf)
- HR 45-N (45-N Scale, 45-kgf)
- Scleroscope Hardness Number
This app was developed by ITAMCO, please visit http://www.itamco.com for more information.
Conversion for Rockwell B Hardness Range, Nickel, High-Nickel Alloys, Cartridge Brass, Austenitic Stainless Steel Plate in Annealed Condition, Austenitic Stainless Steel Sheet, Copper, Alloyed White Irons, and Wrought Aluminum Products.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Fixed error n/a when converting between multiple hardness scales.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Business
- Updated: 29 March 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ITAMCO
- © 2010 ITAMCO
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.