By invers Software, Inh. Ulf Dunkel
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iCalamus offers an easy approach to DTP, and is an excellent choice for creating everything from simple posters, to complex magazines, scientific works and book publishing. iCalamus is a multi-lingual, frame-oriented desktop publishing solution for Mac OS X.
Working with precise measurement units is a breeze. Out of the box, iCalamus offers flexible masking options with many predefined, dynamically changeable frame shapes. Users may build virtual copies for multiple document elements and change them afterwards with just a few mouse clicks (e.g. in business cards).
iCalamus can import all image and text formats which are supported by Mac OS X. Easily grab text content from large PDF documents for further text processing. Images from digital cameras, scanners or iPhoto libraries can be imported, as well as complete web pages. Print output supports all printers, and iCalamus can optionally output documents in various PDF formats (e.g. PDF-X, encrypted PDF, PDF Fax).
Want to order printed photo books and calendars online? Not a problem – create them first in iCalamus. Or import your photo books and calendars from iPhoto or Aperture.
What's New in Version 1.29
● Fix: : Text frames created with iCalamus v1.27 sometimes could not be edited in v1.28.
● Fix: : Documents with a placed PDF and many virtual copies of this PDF can be loaded again.
● Fix: : PDF output of shadow elements on Mac OS X 10.8.2 no longer outputs solid color areas.
● Fix: Other bug fixes.
- USD 129.99
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: 13 November 2012
- Version: 1.29
- Size: 98.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: invers Software, Inh. Ulf Dunkel
- © 2006-2012 invers Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later