iPinPoint - Angle and length/distance measurement tool
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPinPoint application is used in the Columbia Public Schools in Columbia, Missouri, where students record the angle on pictures that were taken around the school.
Here is the link: http://cpsipads.blogspot.gr/2012/06/app-review-ipinpoint.html
Upgrade to version Pro and enable the zoom feature and the feature to create projects for only $1.99
With iPinPoint you can use the built in camera or the GPS device to:
1) Compute the magnitude of an angle or the length of an object
2) Compute the length of different objects simultaneously
2) Compute the radius, area and perimeter of any circle (in app-purchase for $0.99)
3) Compute the area and perimeter of any triangle (in app-purchase for $0.99)
iPinPoint is an easy to use app to measure the magnitude of angles and length of objects.
Either use the iPhone camera or the GPS device to pinpoint the dimensions of the object of interest. iPinPoint will give the magnitude of an angle, the length of the object, the radius/area/perimeter of a circle, and the area/perimeter of a triangle
You may visit our website for a preview of the zoom feature.
What's New in Version 1.5
Supports iOS 7 and iPhone 5
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 09 October 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vasileios Gkanis
- © 2010 i-SmartSolutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.