iTronixPal - Electronics Box Toolkit
By Emir Fithri Bin Samsuddin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
5/5 Ratings Review on smartappdeveloper.com.
4.5/5 Ratings Review on TheApperator.com by Electronics Expert!
"5 stars **** Great! This is the most useful electronic calculator I've found. Great functional graphics." - Ned
"5 stars ***** This is a great tool for those who work with electronic components frequently enough to know what they are, infrequently enough to not know the color to all resistors by heart. The addition of the circuit equations and tools is a great feature. " - lvillait
"4 stars **** This is actually an extremely handy app. Being an electrician, some of these equations can be hard to remember. The color codes in the resistors is pretty cool too." - rdp3590
"4 stars **** Great App for people who work with Electronics. The app has lots of useful information, and can even calculate some basic circuits and many formulas. " - PureSkill
A must-have utility for electronics enthusiasts - whether you are a student, engineer, teacher, DIY-er, technician, or a designer. It is easy to use and extremely handy when you are working on your bench, without access to your personal computer. Get results, fast!
* 4,5,6-band resistor color codes translation from value entered and vice versa.
* For the 4-band tool, it also displays equivalent value of Ceramic Capacitors, Electrolytic Capacitors, Inductors and chip resistors. Also available a tool to translate Electrolytic capacitor's voltage rating codes.
* Ability to detect if the resistor value chosen is of EIA Standards or not.
* If value entered is not found, the nearest value will be shown.
* Shows the color codes in words, to prevent misinterpretation of colors.
*Ohm's Law, Charge and Capacitance, Transistor Gain and Time Constant equation calculator.
* Settings to select E or V for symbol of voltage.
* Settings to select between Metric or US.Units.
* Custom Keypad for easier value entry.
* Customize fonts colors.
* Beautiful graphics and easy-to-use interface.
-Calculate the total value for parallel R or L, and series C.
-Calculate and design your voltage divider circuit.
-Calculate and design your zener voltage reference circuit.
-Calculate and design your LED circuit.
-Calculate Power consumption of a linear system
-Calculate Heatsink sizes for semiconductors
-Calculate RC Filters (High pass and low pass)
-Calculate Inverting Amplifier
-Calculate Non-Inverting Amplifier
-Calculate Timer 555 Monostable Circuit
-Calculate Timer 555 Astable Circuit
-Calculate A2D Input Port Level
-Calculate Basic Transformer Circuit
-more unique calcs coming in future updates!
*Special Tools Included
-more tools coming in future updates!
Would You Like To Contribute to iTronixPal's Future Updates?
Visit this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/iTronixPal-The-Most-Functional-Electronics-App/230479187768
What's New in Version 2.4
-Lots of bug fixes
- USD 4.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 26 August 2011
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Emir Fithri Bin Samsuddin
- © 2011 emirBytes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.