By soul lightening
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Travelers have long searched for ways to manage jetlag. As we travel across time zones it’s natural for our internal rhythm to become disrupted, and our 24-hour sleep/wake cycle is especially sensitive to this disruption. It turns out there’s been a reliable remedy right at our fingertips for thousands of years! By gently holding specific acupoints at specific times we can re-calibrate our internal clock to any time zone in the world.
This is a completely safe and natural method that has been known for generations, but it’s been largely unused because it’s complicated to explain and apply—until now! Now anyone with an iPhone can follow the clear and simple prompts, reset their bodyclock, and reliably arrive at their destination feeling relaxed, refreshed and ready to go!
Key Product Features
- Automated set up: Just select your destination region and time zone and indicate when you’d like the alerts to begin.
- Automated alerts: Pop-up alerts appear every two hours showing which acupoints to hold to calibrate your body clock to your destination time zone.
- Complete control: You can turn the alerts on/off as you wish---in case you decide not to receive alerts in the middle of the night, during meetings, etc.
- Automated calculations: Once the app is activated a clock is always available to show what time it is at your destination.
- Check in any time: You can view which points to hold at any time---in case you miss an alert, or are just plain curious.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Travel
- Released: 13 October 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Soul Lightening International
- © Jetlag Acupoints, Good Point Apps, (c) 2011, Soul Lightening International, Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.