John L. Scott Real Estate GPS Home Search
By John L. Scott,Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
John L. Scott® Real Estate’s GPS Home Search app is here to enhance your real estate experience. Combining real-time map search capability with home buyer and seller guides and market snapshots, the John L. Scott® GPS Home Search App brings the core functionality of John L. Scott’s website to your mobile device.
Real time GPS search enables you to instantly access listings in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Search active, pending and sold properties (where available), with incredible accuracy and ease. Connect with your John L. Scott broker with the click of a button. Access properties you have saved, view slideshows and take a closer look with “street view”. Your home search has never been simpler or more convenient.
Interactive Map Search
* GPS-based search
* Address search
* Favorite properties search
* Street, satellite and hybrid map views
Search Criteria Choices
* Price range
* Bedrooms and bathrooms
* Square feet and acreage range
* Property type and status
* Time on market
* Bank owned search (view only)
* Open house search (view only)
* And many more...
Property Information & Tools
* Comprehensive details and photos
* Email a friend and more sharing features
* Driving directions and street view
* Mortgage calculator
* John L. Scott Property Tracker account (Sign-in or sign up!)
* Save and view your favorite properties
* One-tap access to support from a John L. Scott broker associate
* Automatic saving of your last search criteria between sessions
* Ability to sort your search results
* Access to John L. Scott Real Estate Support
What's New in Version 3.4
• Fixed bug with Facebook sharing that was due to changes in the Facebook app.
• Fixed bug with registration and forgotten password pages that showed error messages instead
• Fixed bug with crashes on startup due to timeouts from bad internet connection like weak wifi or cellular connection
• Interactive map search now limited to 100 listings showing at a time
• Interactive map search now defaults to Active status only
• Minimum iOS version for app is now 6.0.
• Other small fixes