By Brainium Studios LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Jumbline 2, the most addictive word game in the App Store. Scramble and twist your brain to make words from jumbled lines of letters. Simply rearrange the scrambled letters into words, and underline them with your finger to score points; find and underline the largest word and you advance to the next level.
Play in a relaxing un-timed mode, or put your skills up against the clock in timed rounds.
Jumbline 2 includes two additional games: Cloud Pop and Star Tower. In Cloud Pop, your goal is to pop as many clouds as possible, by spelling words out of the letters carried in each cloud. In Star Tower, your task is to build the tallest tower you can, before it sinks into the ground, by making and staking words out of an infinitely jumbled line of letters. The larger the word, the slower your tower sinks, so scramble and twist your brain to think big!
Jumbline 2 is ideal for fans of Scrabble, Words With Friends, TextTwist. Play with friends and family cooperatively, or fly solo.
• Over 20,000 five, six, and seven letter puzzles
• Brainium's trademark underline input
• You can also tap the letter blocks to type
• Timed and untimed modes of play
• Learn new words with built-in dictionary
• Global and Friends leader boards
• Fun and challenging achievements
• Gorgeous animated themes
• No Advertisements
We hope you enjoy Jumbline 2, and please contact our five star support if you have any questions :-)
For the latest exciting news and updates on Brainium games:
LIKE us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Or visit us at:
Thanks for playing!
What's New in Version 2.0
Thanks for playing Jumbline!
- Made some revisions to the word dictionary based on feedback
- Stability fixes and improvements
- iOS 9.x compatibility update
- USD 1.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 March 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Brainium Studios LLC
- © Brainium Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.