Lady Biz - Period Tracker and Fertility Calendar
By Flatcracker Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Wellbeing on the web: the 8 apps you need on your iPhone" - Telegraph.co.uk
Lady Biz is the perfect, portable solution for women on the go. Never again do you have to rack your brain trying to answer your doctor’s questions because you’ll have all the information recorded on your iOS device. You can even impress your doctor with easy viewing graphs, reports, lists and calendars. Includes support for Apple HealthKit!
When enabling the passcode feature, there’s no worry about others seeing the personal information in your Lady Biz app.
Lady Biz will help you keep track of:
• Basal Body Temperature • Breakouts • Breast tenderness • Cervical mucus quality • Cycle day • Cramp intensity • Exercise • Intimacy• Migraines • OB/GYN checkups • Period duration and intensity • Pregnancy test results • Sleep patterns • Spotting • Stressors • Vitamin regime • Weight changes • Five additional customizable items
Lady Biz gives you a journal for making notes and can even predict your periods, fertile days and ovulation dates for the next 12 months. Imagine not having to worry about remembering these things. It’s all right there at your fingertips with this Lady Biz app.
Supports 3D Touch / Peek and Pop functionality. Now supports Core Spotlight.
What's New in Version 10.0
What's new in Version 10.0
1. 312 new affirmations.
2. When adding notes to your daily journal, they will now be searchable outside the app in iOS search using Core Spotlight integration.
3. Bug fixes in POPSUGAR.
4. Other bug fixes.
1. Calendar supports iPhone 6 and 6 plus full width.
2. More color themes.
3. Swiping left or right on calendar moves the months forwards or backward.
4. Bug fix with quick launching into Today’s Journal.
5. 84 new affirmations.
6. New tab order. “Home”, “Calendar”, “Game”, “Data”, and “More”.
7. Settings and Hot Spot are now combined in the “More” tab.
8. Various bug fixes.
1. HealthKit support for devices running iOS 9. Allows you to sync menstruation, spotting, cervical mucus quality, basal body temperature, weight and intercourse information to the Apple Health app.
2. Fixed a bug in the calendar for certain regions.
3. Now tracks protected and unprotected intercourse.
4. Now tracks cervical mucus quality
5. Waking temperature is renamed to basal body temperature.
6. 129 new affirmations.
7. Support for new 3D Touch devices.
8. Shortcuts from the Lady Biz icon to “Today’s Journal”, “Affirmations”, “POPSUGAR” and “All Entries”.
9. Peek and Pop POPSUGAR articles using 3D Touch.
10. New UI for viewing your periods using period cards. Period cards display your period date, length, flow levels and cycle length.
11. Your profile picture and name now display in the Periods view.
Customers Also Bought
- USD 3.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 16 December 2016
- Version: 10.0
- Size: 68.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Shane McLean
- © 2016 Flatcracker Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.